Spray foam industrial solutions
We have a range of spray foam insulation solutions for industrial, commercial and agriculture buildings.
External roof insulation
Because of its in-situ installation properties, Elastospray LWP spray foam can be applied to the metal sheet profile seamlessly, coating both the peaks and troughs in the profile. The insulating layer then only needs to be provided with UV protection. Vapour barriers, sloping screeds or other additional materials are not normally needed, saving valuable time and money.
- low weight of the insulating foam
- adapts to any profile without gaps
- large areas can be treated in just one day
- high compressive strength, dimensionally stable
A potential insulation for agricultural purposes should be durable, resistant and of course cost-effective.
Elastopspray LWP spray foam caters for all possible external geometries and insulates the roof both from inside and from outside. The cured material provides effective protection from draughts and strengthens the building through the compact, jointless insulating layer.
Elastospray LWP spray foam has a positive effect on the life and value of the fabric of the building.
- prevents condensation
- adapts to any shape without joints
- reinforces the building construction
- inert material
- rapid, economic application saves energy costs